Nos encontramos dedicados a ayudar a las personas que emplean nuestros servicios. Si se encuentra listo para hacer la diferencia, busque nuestra bolsa de empleos disponibles o suba su currículo y avísenos de sus intereses. Le vamos a considerar para oportunidades futuras.
To direct and oversee all the organization’s financial activities to ensure integrity of all financial transactions, build financial sustainability, and safeguard the assets of the organization. This includes supervision of staff from the Accounting (2), Billing (2), and Information Technology (2) departments. Additional responsibilities include ensuring the invoicing a high volume of grants and contracts, preparing all financial and monthly reports, coordinating benefits vendors and delivery with the HR manager, overseeing IT support, and forecasting for business growth and general economic outlook. The leadership of Clínica seeks a candidate who is interested in and able to grow with the organization. Knowledge of FQHC reimbursements.
The Medical Diagnostic Sonographer functions as a healthcare provider who, working under the delegated authority of the supervising physician, serves as a medical imaging professional providing clinically relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The Sonographer role and responsibilities include providing diagnostic medical sonography services and its various clinical specialties. The Sonographer activities are performed consistent with their education and training, and in accordance with facility policies and procedures and applicable professional standards.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Implement and perfect system to accurately track and document data.
- Insure we are identifying patients that need targeted case management and linking them to resources.
- Support continuous follow up with patients and providing modified resources as needed.
- Provide in person support to insure clients connect to resources in the community and explore and help clients overcome obstacles if they arise.
- Provide appropriate referrals to internal and external resources establishing professional relationships, creating a larger network of quality resources and enhancing community relationships.
- Demonstrate the highest level of confidentiality standards and HIPAA compliance in the handling of client relations and information.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
- Attend and participate in meetings and collaborations with other BH and Clinica Tepeyac staff as directed.
- The Contractor’s primary contact for coordination of work and assessing priority of tasks is the Behavioral Health Manager.
-Fluent in Spanish is required for this position
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an administrator currently working in Community Healthcare. The Operations Manager reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and oversees the organization’s day to day clinical and business operations to ensure the smooth daily operation of Clinica Tepeyac (Tepeyac) by skillfully and efficiently administering operational systems, identifying and correcting problems before they impact staff productivity, and professionally troubleshooting to resolve emergent issues. The Operations Manager also serves as manager of the Ryan White program, supports the COO in carrying out special projects and administrative tasks of the operations team and, assumes a lead role in developing, implementing, and overseeing processes, workflows, policies and procedures. The Operations Manager is hands on and leads by example to motivate staff and deliver measurable results that furthers the mission of the organization.
The Enrollment Specialist maintains knowledge about insurance programs, First Health Colorado, PEAK, Presumptive Eligibility, CHP+, CICP, Clinic Rate and/or other programs and services at Clinica Tepeyac. This position is the first point of contact for patients and provides assistance to in completing CICP and clinic discount applications. The Enrollment Specialist delivers general education about First Health Colorado, PEAK, Presumptive Eligibility, CHP+, CICP and Clinic discount, other insurance programs and services that patients may be eligible for with Clinica Tepeyac.