Nos encontramos dedicados a ayudar a las personas que emplean nuestros servicios. Si se encuentra listo para hacer la diferencia, busque nuestra bolsa de empleos disponibles o suba su currículo y avísenos de sus intereses. Le vamos a considerar para oportunidades futuras.
A. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA Preferred
2. Experience: Two to Five Years of Revenue Cycle Management Experience is Required
3. Language: Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
4. Certification/Licensure/Registration: Valid Driver’s License.
5. Ideal Candidate: Will have strong initiative and the passion to advocate and provide healthcare to the underserved.
6. This Position id fully grant-funded and contingent upon continued funding.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the medical, behavioral health, and dental revenue cycle team and collection for all patient encounters from claim submission through to collection to manage accounts receivable to maximize revenue collected.
2. Direct staff to ensure that accurate submission of all claims and timely collections occur
in accordance with all third-party contract terms including, Medicaid, Medicare,
managed care, commercial insurance, and direct patient pay.
3. Monitor coding of visits, identify opportunities for quality improvement and
implement/secure training as needed.
4. Ensure that unprocessed claims and denials are reviewed, reworked, and resubmitted to
ensure revenue maximization.
5. Assure maximization of cash collections through diligent and timely monitoring of all
open accounts receivable balances.
6. Prepare detailed analyses and reports of billing and accounts receivable activity and
results, including performance matrixes, bad debt expense and AR days outstanding.